Portfolio of Foam Mattresses for Pressure Ulcer Prevention (VA/Government Only)
The ReplaMatt series of foam mattresses is designed for comfort and safety, all while providing pressure ulcer prevention. The portfolio gives healthcare providers options to improve outcomes, reduce risks to both the caregiver and patient, and meet financial objectives. The series features a greener and more sustainable portfolio of products that are higher quality and manufactured with fewer chemicals and with plant based materials. The surfaces also feature modification of the foam properties to improve patient comfort and pressure redistribution while improving durability of the mattress.
- Integrated heel slope provides a gentle tapering of the mattress that redistributes pressure along the lower legs while reducing pressure in the delicate heel section
- Strategically located articulation cuts in mattress base allow the mattress to move in harmony with the bed frame reducing friction and shear on patient skin and increasing product life cycle
- Firm perimeter and Tru-fit sizing help meet FDA/HBSW guidelines
- 70-denier therapy cover with these unique qualities:
- Fluid proof and stain resistant
- Infection control treatment
- Low friction and low shear surface
- Non-skid bottom prevents mattress sliding on the deck to reduce the risk of falls, is tear resistant
- Recommended for prevention and treatment of up to Stage II pressure ulcers.