Low Air Loss Therapy System (VA/Government Only)
The Joerns Cair LAL is a unique therapy system that provides low air loss pressure redistribution. Low air loss therapy has been demonstrated to reduce the risk of pressure ulcers as well as being a valuable aid in the treatment of pressure ulcers and providing moisture management.
- Control Unit Therapy Features true low air loss for moisture management
- Two modes of operation - Autofirm and Therapy
- Automatic panel lockout to avoid unwanted or accidental adjustment
- Mattress Therapy Features three-zone system to prevent "bottoming out"
- Twenty individual therapy cells with eight-inch deep construction for superior pressure redistribution
- Zippered therapy pad with four unique qualities:
- Fluid proof
- Moisture vapor permeable
- Infection control treatment
- Low friction and shear surface
- Lower two-inch foam safety cell
- Rapid CPR deflation with quick disconnect hose feature at the control unit interface
- Pressure Relief: Stage I – IV Pressure Ulcers, Moisture Management, Rehabilitation, Burns, Neurology, Dermatology, Amputations
- Pain Management: AIDS, Arthritis, Oncology