Invia Liberty: The flexible solution for Negative Pressure Wound Therapy (VA/Government Only)
The Invia® Liberty™ system is designed to provide patients negative pressure therapy while delivering positive clinical outcomes, the pump is easy-to-use, lightweight and extremely quiet. The Liberty™ system is a clinically validated negative pressure wound therapy system that is backed by 50 years of innovative Swiss Vacuum Technology.
Invia® Wound Therapy utilizes negative pressure to help promote healing in chronic or difficult to heal wounds. Sub atmospheric pressure is applied to the wound through a specialized dressing kit. Safely and effectively, the pressure and the kit remove infectious materials and mechanically stimulate tissue to help promote wound healing. Invia Wound Therapy is so easy-to-use that it takes only a few steps to get a patient started on negative pressure therapy.
- Negative Pressure Wound Therapy backed by clinical research
- Non adherent wound interface allows distribution of negative pressure without tissue integration
- Kerlix™ AMD™ Antimicrobial gauze for reducing bacterial growth in pooling layer
- Safe and reliable pump
- 50 years of experience in Medical Vacuum Technology
- Measures vacuum at the drain site and at the pump assuring prescribed therapy
- Warning and Alarm system
- Cost effective
- Easy dressing changes may reduce nursing time